Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I straigh my hair nad make them longer and healthy in natural colour?

i have bad hair and my hair are very curly and also dull i used some creams and thats why my hair colour also got bad and i want now to straight my hair please give me some usefull ideas



How can I straigh my hair nad make them longer and healthy in natural colour?

use permanent relaxer like Soft.Sheen Carson. it will make it smooth, sleek and soft



make sure u mosturise ur hair a lot after relaxing it coz relaxers make ur hair dry too. deep condition weekly using kerastase hair mask or VO5 hot oil.



use shampoo and conditioner for chemical treated hair.



How can I straigh my hair nad make them longer and healthy in natural colour?

You can use colour booster shampoos and conditioners to boost your natural colour. It brightens it up too.



Let your hair dry naturally,use a leave-in conditioner. When fully dry, staighten in small sections going from root to tip. Finish with a shine balm and hairspray to hold. Hope that helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee