Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

no its not unhealthy. But, in some cases if you brush your hair alot it can make your hair oily.



So try not to brush it too much.



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

Nope, it can be if you do it too many times (It can get frizzy.)



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

Brushing your hair with a normal hairbrush could damage your hair quite a bit, especially when wet. I suggest you use a hair pick.



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

yes it is healthy..dont brush it too much..it will get oily.



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

brushing ur hair is healthy but brushing it to much will damage hair ends and cause ur hair to get oily



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

NO Keep brushing



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

No but brushing it too much can make it go greasy quicker than usual.. and the more you brush the more hairs fall out, so try and limit the brushing honey.



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

no but dont brush it too much or it'll get staticky



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

Its only unhealthy if you're vigorously brushing your hair while its still soping wet. Otherwise, brushing your hair is very healthy because it helps to distrubute your natural hair oils to the ends of your hair, which tend to be more dry than the rest of your hair. Brushing your hair also stimulates hair growth because the brush is massaging your scalp as well.



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

It depends on your hair type - if you have straight hair then brushing is fine - actually if you brush you can also massage the sculpt and that strengthens the hair at the root. If you hair is hard to brush then I would suggest not brushing too much - to maintain the aesthetic look (a lot of my friends with longer hair braid their locks to keep them from tangling).



But in short - I see nothing unhealthy in brushing one's hair.



Is brushing my hair un-healthy?

No way it totally is not, but if you brush your wet hair then you could damage and split your ends, so after u wash it work through your hair with a wide tooth plastic comb. Start at the ends and work your way from an inch above the ends, comb downwards. when all the tangles are out, then move up further and do the same thing, and so on and so on until your hair is tangle free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee