Sunday, June 20, 2010

What are some tips to get healthy, growing, hair for African Americans.?

I need the right products such as greases, shampoos, conditioners, etc.



What are some tips to get healthy, growing, hair for African Americans.?

No greases, petroleum products clog the pores and hinder growth, so does anything containing mineral oil.



I recommend either using Paves Un-Damaged Goods, or Creme of Nature shampoos and conditioners. I also like Optimum reconstructors.



To keep hair healthy I use oils like olive and almond, and carrot. I like water based oil lotions that contain natural oils, like the ones by Hollywood Beauty.



Here is a pic of my products



http://public.fotki.com/brat011981/journ...



I'm in the process of growing out my hair also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee