Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I grow my hair long so it's nice & healthy?

I really want to grow my hair long so it is down to my shoulders. How do I do this? Every time I want to do this, I get impatient and buzz it because it gets so frizzy, thick, and unmanageable. What do I do to keep it healthy? Do I thin it out at the salon? Any advice is helpful. Oh, and I'm Asian. Thank you!!



How do I grow my hair long so it's nice %26amp; healthy?

To get your hair to grow, you have to prevent split ends. The only way to remove hair that is already damaged is to cut it off. To prevent split ends (and also to help smooth your hair a little) you might try using almond oil (or similar) in lieu of conditioner. You put just two or so drops into your palms, rub them together and, beginning at the ends of your hair, work your way up. Do not become impatient and use too much oil, and also keep it away from your scalp so that the natural balance is not upset. If you suffer from dry hair/scalp, you might consider forgetting about shampoo entirely and using conditioner instead. If you have an oily scalp, be sure that you use shampoo only on it, and not all down your hair. The chemicals in shampoo are very harsh.



In addition, you must protect your hair from wind, weather and heat. Honestly, the easiest way to do this is to pull it back into a braid or similar. Cutting your hair does not make it grow fast, contrary to popular opinion - it just cuts off the split ends that will otherwise travel up the strand of hair, causing it to weaken and eventually break off.



Be extremely gentle with your hair and use either a comb without seams that can catch on your hair, and/or a boar-bristle (not plastic) brush to distribute the oil from your scalp down the hair. Never use a too-tight elastic.



If you're just planning to grow down to your shoulders, probably you have nothing to worry about - you could have it 'thinned', but I would try other methods first, such as treating it with oil or even combing it (very very carefully) while it is wet and perhaps adding a smoothing serum. You'll have the length you want before you know it.



How do I grow my hair long so it's nice %26amp; healthy?

Get it trimmed really regular and keep the ponytails to a minimum. Use good products. You can always wear it layered if it super thick.



How do I grow my hair long so it's nice %26amp; healthy?

hi



you can eat raw vegitables like carrot,beans and etc. it helps to grow your hair naturally. you can follow these tips given below



1.condition your hair by using henna powder mixed with amla powder and curd.add water if desired. leave this for atleast one hour. this will really works.



2. apply coconut oil twice in a week. leave it over night.



3. shampoo your hair twice in a week



4. for more information about hair care pls visit www.care-your-hair.blogspot.com



How do I grow my hair long so it's nice %26amp; healthy?

The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

1 comment:

 
mcaffee